fot

RE: 2 post car lifts

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Brad Kahler'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: 2 post car lifts
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:08:37 -0500
At 06:37 PM 11/20/01 -0800, Bill Babcock wrote:
>And I really don't know why people say
>lifts get rarely used by hobbyist mechanics, but I've heard it often
>enough to hesitate.

Perhaps that is because the typical hobbyist mechanic is not a racer. My
race car just about lives up in the air on my 2 poster.

No doubt about it, I would not enjoy preparing the racer for each event
without the lift. Changing fluids, touching every nut and bolt on the
suspension, repacking  wheel bearings, brakes, etc. All done standing
up.   ;-)