fot

Re: exhaust size

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <RJunkermei@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust size
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:59:27 -0800
As I remember the larger pipes were only harder to fit but didn't give any
performance benifit. The 2" should be good on the TR-4 or you moight try
2/1/4" if you can fit it easy. NOT FALLING OFF IS A KEY  THOUGHT HERE..
There are two things that I never could abide in racing:
1.  Running out of fuel
2.  Having the exhaust pipe come loose and be black flagged.
3. BAHH!!