fot

Re: exhaust size

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <kaskas@earthlink.net>, <RJunkermei@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: exhaust size
From: "Rob Dardano" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:44:22 -0500
Would you mind explaining what you did again I am interested in bring my
pipe threw the rocker pannel by passing it threw the frame but I can't
understand  what you did<  also where and at what hight does the pipe exite
from  under the car ?   whats the aprox. lenght of your  pipe from header to
exit ?   thanks rob