fot

Re: Rear leaf springs

To: Patrick Caswell <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rear leaf springs
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:38:01 +0100
Hi Pat,

the first uprated road spring with 156 lb./in is good for a street car.
The rally spring with 160 lb./in is more of a rally car. The car comes approx. 1
inch higher and you should have a greater damper as the works cars.
The rally spec. spring as the works  cars have the same 160 lb./in but it has 9
leafs.
The rear springs with 175 lb./in are very hard. Perhaps good for a racer but not
for the streets.

Carsten

TR4 ex 5VC
TR4A street car