fot

Re: Rear leaf springs

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Rear leaf springs
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:35:11 +0100
My ex works rally TR4 has uprated points in the frame at the front  and  at
the end of the rear springs. The springs have 160 lb./in and I have the
greater dampers DAS10.
But also I have more weight on the rear end because the fuel tank has 18 engl.
gallons (83 litre).
It is absolutely others as a serial TR4, more as a TR4A with Spax at the rear
end.
Very sensitive, very good.

Carsten