fot

Re: Ohio picture needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ohio picture needed
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:20:46 EDT
Amici,

Well.... uh.....yeah.....it was me. I confess.  I got pulled over by a cop on
a racetrack.  Who'd a thunk it?  For the record, though, I wasn't going THAT
fast.  Never broke the tires loose, not even a little.

I figured if I went out as the last car in the parade I could kind of lay
back and play catch up, never thinking there might be a cop "sweeping" the
course.

Bad things can happen when you don't check your mirrors.  As we came on to
the front straight, he pulled along side my car (I think his lights were
flashing) and pointed for me to pull over.  He chewed me out pretty good, no
citation, but he did tell me that he "better not see this car in the parade
lap on Sunday".  He didn't.

It would be nice to have a picture of the stop.  Might make for a funny
Christmas card....;-)

Rich Rock
Pottstown PA

In a message dated 6/24/02 9:41:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rjl6n@cstone.net
writes:

<< , Glen wrote:
 >Anybody have a picture of the fellow in the TVR Vixen getting
 >busted by the local LEO on the front straight during the parade
 >race? Thanks! Glen.

 I don't know if anyone's got a photo, but that was Rich Rock
 who's an FOT member, so maybe he'll 'fess up!

 Later,

 R. John Lye