fot

Re: Ohio picture needed

To: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: Re: Ohio picture needed
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:00:13 -0400
we attend many races at many different tracks, this is a situation -
theft - that has been an ongoing problem. it first started at road
atlanta probably 7 or 8 years ago.  it quieted down over the last couple
years and has now reappeared.  the bric is the only non-svra/hsr race we
attend so don't know if it is happening with other sanctioning body
races.  we are at mi-ohio for 6 races a year.  the security has become
more stringent and obviously more chain link as well in the paddock
area. security unfortunately is entrusted to "would you like fries with
that" workers  with some experienced staff at key locations.  since the
red shirt says security, the mind set changes when they don the shirt.
a message to the track president, Michelle Trueman Gajich (sp?) is a
good idea.  she is actually responsive to the input of the attendees.
one letter won't mean much but several people echoing the same
sentiments might be a good thing.  m-o has always used local deputies as
"security" staff.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.