fot

Re: Ohio picture needed

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Ohio picture needed
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:01:00 -0500
We had also heard the Healey drivers were relieved of their wallets while they
were out.  They were just up the hill from the Triumph compound.

We feel 100% secure at CVAR at Texas World Speedway (but don't take silly
chances like leaving a wallet out in plain view).  We don't have the spectator
crowd that the Mid-Ohio event drew, however.  It's a damn shame when someone has
to spoil our hobby like that.  It just goes to show you need to be cautious no
matter where you go.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)