fot

Re: Differential Covers

To: kaskas@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Differential Covers
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:08:41 EDT
Kas,
You're most likely correct.  In this day and age an external pump is so
simple and cheap it's not worth messing with the experiments.  But I'll bet
CASH money, (or the modern day equivalent) that you guys scrutinized that
same idea  when you were seeking that last 1/4 HP or the extra lap in
reliability.  Thank Goodness we can still learn from the work already done.
Steve