fot

Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4

To: elliottd@look.ca
Subject: Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:46:44 EST
Great reply Don...S4K was a favorite of mine and I followed it closely. Did
you run the year that the Volkswagen rolled down the mountain and still
finished the rallye?...a couple of guys from Minneapolis.

Important Question:   Do you have your outstanding Mid-Ohio video in a format
useable in UK? I'd like to acquire at least one.

BTW, a small group of folks from the US seem to planning to be in the UK at
the end of May 2003 for the Triumph Centenary and Jabbeke Tour. Perhaps this
is an opportunity for the FoT to compare notes. I assume you will be there,
Don?

Joe Alexander