fot

Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:27:50 +0100
Andy,  pleasure that you might the cars.

I don't know whether the plate were former on the car. The expiry date is from
1970 or 1971. The plates were in the boot as I got the car.
The title is of the year 1975 and the car were deregistered 1976 in North
Carolina.
Dick Zwitzer the first owner after the Shell 4000 Rally had sold the car 1970
or 1971.
When I have the stickers with the number 155 on the doors I will make new
photos for the page.
The car has a very fine camshaft. Power from 1000 RPM up 6700 RPM. Approx. 155
bhp.
It makes very fun. Wheel spin still in the third gear by accelerations.
Next year I will come to the Jabbeke event in Belgium with the car.

Carsten Conrads