fot

RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge - Tire Requirement

To: rem@CBORD.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge - Tire Requirement
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:03:01 +0000
Is there a possibility of having the tires that are legal posted on the web
site and this list to avoid any confusion. I really don't have any problem
with buying any new tires as long as I can get them to fit onto my 7"
wheels. I am not going to buy new wheels for the event. They are far to
expensive for a one time use. If we can have the list soon before some of us
go out and buy tires we can't use.

     Thanks

     Andy Stark

SCCA E-prod Gt-6