fot

RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge - Tire Requirement

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge - Tire Requirement
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:32:02 -0500
Well, are you bringing a GT-40?

Back to reality. The sanctioning body stipulated the requirement of treaded
tires, plain and simple. Anyone wishing to attend will need to have treaded
tires. We are the guests of our generous hosts, after all. SCCA has their
"no added" material rule, VARAC has the treaded tire rule. Seems to not
impede speed at the Formula 1 level..........

A separate class has already been set up to allow TR-6, TR-7 and TR-8's to
run which has never before run with VARAC. Sorry you're disappointed, but
the treaded tires are a must.

Russell E. Moore
Facility Manager/Telecomm Admin
The CBORD Group Inc.