fot

RE: Public Access To FOT Dialog

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Subject: RE: Public Access To FOT Dialog
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:21:16 -0800
Aha! I knew it. Actually as soon as I read your post I knew the pro from
Dover had arrived.

Disregard everything I said.

Truth is a defense but it's never assumed. I think we'd be better off with
a legal system based on fist fights. As far as the FOT is concerned, If I
ever get sued over something I said here I'll just send Bruno and Stasi to
chat with the injured party (which would deepen the definition of injured
party).