fot

Re: Public Access To FOT Dialog

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Public Access To FOT Dialog
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 05:30:36 -0800
On Friday, December 27, 2002, at 10:32  PM, Kas Kastner wrote:

> If you threaten to sue, I suggest also,  you don't go alone to the
> parking
> lot.

Aren't people pursuing a hypothetical question just a tad far?

I thought the whole reason people were on this list was to share
knowledge and experiences about Triumphs; to help each other go a
little faster and stay together longer.

If those who want to treat the legal system as a lottery want to sue
they need go no farther than the main motorcycle group.  Their group
motto is "Live to flame and flame to live"  There are many groups that
are immensely more fertile for law suites than FOT.

If people are getting bored by the winter and needing something to do
why not bench design the baddest racing TR ever?  maybe a few of them?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman
Santa Cruz, California
twakeman@cruzers.com

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937