fot

Re: mallory dist

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: mallory dist
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:08:40 -0500
I have had the Mallory since 1998 and paid under $200 for it.  I had
tried a Crane box with it in 1998 and it was the only DNF that I had
that year.  Took the box out and returned it to Jegs for a full
refund.  I have been running the Dual point since then without any
trouble (so far).  When I had it on the Dyno, the points already had a
full season (8 races) on them.  The way I see it, there is less that
can go wrong with the points (I know that may be a point of contention
with some) and they are not as sensitive to low voltage as I do not
use a generator/alternator.  Joe(B)