fot

Re: Gas No gas MIG

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIG
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:54:47 EST
In a message dated 3/12/03 1:55:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WEmery7451@aol.com writes:

> Our boy bought a Mig Welder, after doing a sizable survey as to which make
> welder was the best.  He ended up with a Hobart.  What was left out of
> these
> discussions was whether these FOTer welders are 110 volt or 220 volt single
>
> phase

Greetings,

I use a Miller 220 volt single phase MIG welder.  Not a big one, I think max
output is 185 amps.  Works great.  I think Miller owns Hobart, the similarity
between some of their welders is hard to miss.

For those who don't know, it is possible to by magnifying lenses for some
welding helmets.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA