fot

Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:38:38 EDT
Hey Bill,
Can't dispute a single word you say.  I'm a desert boy and find beauty in the
landscape but trees and greenery are a pretty welcome change.  I think
Thunderhill is probably the funnest track I've ever run.  But I would say that
cuz I
did real well there.
I doubt that I will EVER run the magic of Laguna Seca now that bureacracy has
taken it's toll.  A pity.  I missed running Riverside by a year, yearn to try
Sears Point before the politically correct ruin it.  I hope to get up to your
double at Seattle and Portland nexrt year.
Best regards, Steve