fot

Re: Post mortem on my see thru engine

To: BillDentin@aol.com, rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Post mortem on my see thru engine
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:15:33 EDT
Yes, there was a large flash fire out the back. I saw a few flaming parts
scatter out the bottom, thinking they may be pieces of exhaust wrap or
something,
not large pieces of aging cast iron.

Then I felt my car skew just a bit.

Bob made like a debris flag, from the side of the track, for a few laps while
we figured out there was some Triumph Roadkill on the track.