fot

RE: Post mortem on my see thru engine

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Post mortem on my see thru engine
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:14:36 -0400
Joe mentions something very important here! Bob, after his engine blew
and he got the car off the track,  made an extraordinary effort to warn
the other drivers from the side of the track that there was an oil and
debris field by signaling them to move to the off side. It's likely his
actions saved other racers in his session from additional mishaps and
potential injury. My hat's off to Bob! His concern for his fellow racers
is what Vintage Racing is all about.
The teamwork that weekend among the Triumph racers was of the highest
caliber with everyone assisting where they could when a need developed.
This has been noted to me in e-mailed comments I have received from some
of the spectators of the event. Impressive was a common term used.
My compliments to you all.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49