fot

Re: Post mortem on my see thru engine

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Post mortem on my see thru engine
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:15:46 -0700
I was up at turn two taking photos.  I saw the explosion and knew what had
happened. Bob had great restraint even after coasting to a stop at the top
of the hill. He ONLY threw his gloves down hard at the ground. All
experienced drivers know that helmets are a lot more expensive than gloves
and it was time to cut his losses..