fot

RE: Brake rotor source?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake rotor source?
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:09:39 -0700
Jack,

The last set I got from TRF was in a Brembo box.  Now I always thought that
Brembo was an Italian firm, but these days maybe Brembo buys them from the
Far East, reboxes them, and sends them to us.  Who knows?  Anyway, other
than Brembo, there is a firm in Australia, Disk Brakes Australia that claims
to manufacture its own rotors http://www.dba.com.au/ . The only problem is
that I don't think they sell over here.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber