fot

WEBER Carbs

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: WEBER Carbs
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:49:53 EST
Amici:

As our TORNADO TALISMAN restoration project nears its end, we realize that we
have absolutely no experience whatsoever with WEBER carbs.  It's stock Ford
Kent series engine we are going to use to sort out the suspension and chassis
has a single WEBER side draft carb.  I don't have its number handy.  It has
been overhauled and calibrated by an expert for our 1500 engine.  We're using a
Holley Blue fuel pump, and wondering what fuel pressure to start with.

Can someone recommend a good book on WEBER carbs we can use to educate
ourselves?  We are familiar with the Haynes book Pegasus lists.  They are close
by
and we can get it in short order, but wanted to check if there is a better one
available.

Bill Dentinger