fot

Re: TR6 Intake manifold

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, <LOddTR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: TR6 Intake manifold
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:19:06 -0800
  That's pretty interesting about your GCR regilations from 1969.  I did the
homologation for that year for the SCCA and the only thing allowed on the
TR-250 and the TR-6 was P.I.  They would NOT accept a carbureted version for
classification. They NEVER allowed Webers or other carburetors as long as I
was running which ended in 1972.

  If you have the choice though, go for the carburetors of any kind rather
than the PI.