fot

Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)

To: "Wes Dayton" <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>,
Subject: Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:35:56 +1100
Wes,
If I had of known that you were there as well we could have caught up. We
had just finished doing the lead up event to the F1, being the grand prix
rally. We completed the event in a TR6 and put to shame a number of 911
Porsches. Unfortunately we lost some time due to a broken front brake
calliper (that's the reason for my web discussion) Broke the calliper at the
piston bore. Unusual to say the least. We were just completing the last of
our motorkhana events before the 149 Kilometre night navigation. Lucky it
went when it did I thought. Definitely did not need to run out of brakes, at
night, on small country roads!.

We also were able to do 4 laps around the GP circuit. Definitely a
highlight.

My TR4 was also lucky enough to be on display for the 4 days of the GP
event, so I have been fairly busy for the last couple of weeks. Good to be
back home. Give me a chance to do the laundry that I have been carting
around with me.

Regards
Peter V