fot

RE: Airstream

To: Jim Hill <jrhill@chorus.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Airstream
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:22:41 -0700
I haven't gotten into the guts to see, since I don't have a trailer yet
(soon, my pretty..., soon (rubs hands together)) but I don't plan on a
clamshell. I figure on a flat door that is the first half of the ramp. I
like the way a clamshell would LOOK though--very James Bond.

With all my experience pop riveting on Peyote, and making flat curves with
the illusion of compound I figure this project is a snap. Of course if it
winds up really butchered and I roll Peyote out the result will be pure
harmony.