fot

Re: Airstream

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Airstream
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:07:27 -0500
I had no idea that there was this vast underground of Airstream owners among
the FOT brethren.

While the Airstream trailer I have is rather shorter than the ones you've
been discussing, it'll easily have enough room for one race car -- plus
tools, spares and tires. And once the car is unloaded, the folding bunks and
wet bar can be deployed.

Not yet having begun the "conversion", I'd be most interested in how you
plan to go about creating a hinged door at the back.

Jim Hill
Madison WI