fot

Re: Speedbleeders

To: mcandrew@pol.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:24:22 EST
In a message dated 3/12/05 4:39:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, mcandrew@pol.net
writes:

<< Does anyone use and/or know the part numbers for Speedbleeders for 1957
 TR3 Girling brakes/clutch hydraulics >>

I imagine that you are talking about something more exotic than this.
Advanced Auto Parts stores sell an inexpensive vacuum pump for bleeding brakes
and
hydraulic clutches.  Connect the hose to the bleed valve, open the bleed valve,
suck out brake fluid until the bubbles disappear, and close the bleed valve.
It has worked very well for me, especially since the three kids are gone, and
my wife has no desire to pump the brake and clutch peddles.