fot

Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!

To: "SueKahlerTR" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:11:11 -0400
Hey, stay on the soapbox. You look good up there! And you're right!

Just a note to say that the authorities and the red Cross are saying "Don't
send stuff - send money." They aren't set up to handle physical donations but
cash will buy what is needed.

My check to the Red Cross is on its way. I drove it to the Post Office on
$2.81 gas purchased on Sunday so I haven't felt the full effect of the
increase yet!

Mike Cook