fot

Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!

To: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>, "SueKahlerTR"
Subject: Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:43:37 -0500
Getting the same message here in southeast Wisconsin, send money not supplies.

Not wanting to upset anyone with driving on expensive gas and saving on a
stamp, I did an Internet search and found Yahoo has provided the Red Cross
with a dedicated site for Hurricane Katrina relief donations; much quicker
than when I attempted to donate last night.

Nice that Brad's employer is matching funds.

You are far too sweet to really piss someone off.

Ernest Husmann