fot

Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!

To: spitfiresuz@141.com
Subject: Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 02:07:58 GMT
There are collections all around the country too.  If you look or ask around I
am sure that you could find a place where collections are being made.  At a
Walmart in central Connecticut (Wallingford) they are having a collection this
Saturday, and they will be trucking the stuff down there.  Water, canned food,
clothing, batteries, etc.
Joe(B)

-- Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com> wrote:
Thank you, Mike!

In our area, at least, they are begging for water, towels, canned goods,
clothing and other items, and there are trucking companies donating the
trucks and drivers to get the stuff down south.  Maybe farther north it
is harder for them to get stuff down south or something.

Susan     :)