fot

RE: [FOT] Best racing songs of all time...

To: "'Michael Porter '" <portermd@zianet.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Best racing songs of all time...
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:06:00 -0800
 I'm having a blast with the thing. What a babe magnet it is--where was this
thing when I was single (for that matter, where was my ferrari, but that's a
different kind of magnet).

a couple of days ago I was playing at the beach park where I windsurf
(Kanaha, for any of you fellow lunatics) and two stunning french girls
walked up and said "ohh, we love ze ukelele". they hung out for about
fifteen minutes until I ran out of songs. I felt like a dog chasing
cars--finally caught one and didn't know what to do with it.