fot

RE: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:33:47 -0400
The street Triumph I usually drive is a Stag with OD, so I am very
familiar with the OD switch in the knob. As Charlie said, the lever is
quite a bit longer, not sure I would like it in my race car.

The switch is a piddly little POS Lucas slide switch that will fry every
couple years only switching relay current, so don't even think of using
it without a relay. Also, I would not want to use this setup with nomex
gloves, the switch takes a bit of effort to throw.

Henry Frye
#04 TR4