fot

Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 23:31:32 -0400
Thats great I would like to see it   Can you put one to geather with  2
switches  1 wheel and1 lever working to geather  as welll as a dash light .
I have had it on the lever for a long time and like it  but the left thump
would  be an added feature  The dash light  is creeping onto    my  ta do
list after  I forgot to disengage twice last weekend.