fot

Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] OD Switch on shift lever?
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:01:18 -0500
Could a stock TR3 overdrive switch be positioned within reach of the
left fingertips?  Previously, I've used a little electrical tape and zip
ties to attach an ordinary toggle switch below the shift knob.  Not
pretty, but worked fine.  Also, I have a dead simple wiring scheme which
prevents engagement in reverse.  It uses a commodity relay and only the
reverse switch on the cover.  I could post the info, if anyone is
interested.
Larry Young