fot

RE: [FOT] Hoosier Speedsters

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com '" <BillDentin@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Hoosier Speedsters
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:54:11 -0700
You should consider cranking in a bit of camber if you're going to keep
using these tires--2.5 to 3 degrees should be helpful and probably
sufficient. If you're been running only bias ply tires your camber is
probably close to zero.

I HATE the old dunlops, sure wish General racing would allow something else.
I consider them a little dangerous. Or at least I think they are dangerous
when idiots like me race with them only on rare occasion and try to push
them to our normal driving limits.