fot

[FOT] Dry sump pans

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Dry sump pans
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:03:52 EDT
Amici,
Anyone have any thoughts on a drysump pan for our six cylinder engines?  Has
anyone had a look at Sam Halkias's setup?  I'm thinking it's time to assemble
all the drysump bits I've gathered over the years but am having second
thoughts about the pan I've built.  It's pretty much a flat panel sloping to a
2"x2"
collector channel on the passenger side.  Two scavenge sections bunged out the
side of the channel toward the centerline of the motor. It'll probably use
the scraper and shear oil into the collector channel.

Anybody done this?  Steve