fot

Re: [FOT] directional Speedsters?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] directional Speedsters?
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:44:22 +0200
Pardon me for entering the discussion.
Why should the tires be turned round for braking purpose?

Every car has about 5000 HP or more braking power.
Compared with acceleration power the tire woudn't notice a Triumph race car
when beeing hard on the throttle.

So turning round the tire would be dangerous, I assume!
I am shure the tire plyes are designed for braking stress.

Chris