fot

RE: [FOT] TR3/TR4 Cylinder Liners-Remanufacturing

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] TR3/TR4 Cylinder Liners-Remanufacturing
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:45:08 -0500
I have lots of old liners in boxes. My machinist rejected them because
they immediately being to rust from the outside in when freshly
machined. He basically says that the rust spiderwebs through from the
outside and in use that would affect ring wear.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
16415 North IH35
RDO Equipment Co.