fot

Re: [FOT] blow-ups

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>, RKramer@rdoequipment.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] blow-ups
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:58:39 -0800 (PST)
I assumed it was a function of the relief valve built into the spin-on filter.
Have I ass u me'd incorrectly group? Thanks - Ed

William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com> wrote:  What system does Ford or
other manufacturers use that allows them to fit
non-bypassing oil filters to their engines. The two styles of filters are
clearly not meant to interchange as they have different threads. I bought
a non-bypassing remote filter mount years back, but could not bring
myself to fit it to anything designed to use a bypassing filter, and
never sorted down what allowed for a non-bypass filter.
Bill
70 GT-6+

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air
=== http://www.team.net/donate.html