fot

Re: [FOT] blow-ups

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] blow-ups
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:26:13 -1000
It's often a good idea to heat your oil before starting your car in
the cold, as I'm sure our minnesota and wisconsin brethren can
attest. Either a dipstick heater or a quick drain and heating the oil
on a camp stove will suffice. Most F1 and other racing cars require
their oil to be heated before starting.