fot

Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:33:52 -0800
Ran lockers for years and years. In fact as I think about this, I believe my
Competition Dept. paid for the original tooling for those devils. No problems
at all, cannot remember ever changing out a part. They are a bear though in
the wet as they tend to lock and unlock as you hit puddles.  The welded diff
gets it done, cheap and reliable no problems except the pit push. You have the
$$$$$, the Salisbury is the best, no problems in the wet, no problems in the
pit push, no built in understeer, but you do need to keep them serviced and
they make a little more heat in the diff.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner