fot

Re: [Fot] california cheese????

To: vintage.racer@comcast.net, ehusmann53@yahoo.com, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] california cheese????
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:50:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2007 5:39:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vintage.racer@comcast.net writes:

California Cheese?  Now, now...did you know California is about to  pass
Wisconson (heaven forbide) as the number one cheese producing state  in our
fair union?  In 2006 they produced 2.2 BILLION pounds of the  stuff, that's
25% of all the cheese made in the U.S...yup those are the  facts.  However I
doubt Californians will take over the nickname of  "Cheeseheads" with those
great, yellow, wedge-shaped head coverings seen a  U of W football games.
No, they'll just sit back with their glass of  Napa/Sonoma/Livermore Valley
wine, have a sip and nibble on some  cheese.  Now that you're on the edge of
your chair, for more cheese  related facts visit www.realcaliforniacheese.com
where you can relive all  the great California cheese commercials.  Hmmm,
time for some  Monterey Jack!

I don't believe it. It is a trick to get the real cheese heads riled up. It
certainly must be a fad that will quickly pass when "the big one" hits.
Probably  using Japanese milk.

jw