fot

Re: [Fot] california cheese????

To: BillDentin@aol.com, emanteno@comcast.net, billb@bnj.com, Klynch_6@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] california cheese????
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
Bill was at his best when he made a great exceptance speech upon receiving the
Bubba.  If you have never heard Bill speak, you really missed something.

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 05/25/2007 5:58:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
emanteno@comcast.net writes:

> Hey,
> Don't paint all Midwesterners with that wide Dentinger brush!!!
> ;-)
> Irv

Wide Dentinger brush my ass (you should excuse the expression).

Did you know on Saturday night at the Banquet SVRA awarded me the 2006
'BUBBA' award. And as Jack Woehrle pointed out when he presented it, this was
the
first time the BUBBA award was presented to a Yankee. It was a big deal. Jack
even rented a sport coat for the presentation.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS...I am remotely familiar with the term BUBBA, and I think I can handle it.