fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath

To: fot@autox.team.net, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath
From: <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:51:36 -0400
Sitting in Parachute Colorado after a second day 700 mile jaunt, I agree that
Tony did an absoul;tly sterling performance.  Jack?  Now there is a tough guy.
Tough to do the work and tough to beat.  Most folks would have gone home and
turned onthe TV.  Not Jack.  Great stuff. Some worrysome things happend in the
rain event and sorry for those folks to damage such nice cars.