fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:37:38 EDT
FOT,

On a personal level, this event was a smashing success for Alexander Racing.
We were surrounded by more friends and family than we could count, and
everyone was a pleasure to be with. Grandkids, Roasting Marshmellows, Files &
Company, The FOT, Kas & Peg, Nephew & Wife, Fiance Jan...until June 2nd, that
is.

Sean made his 2007 RA debut, after a year's absence, with our #197 TR4 and
went sub 3.00  (2:58) by Sunday. That's our target, although with a little more
tweaking with carbs and such, there is a 2:55 in there somewhere.

Sean's dice with Gentleman John James was a joy to watch from the sidelines.
We are pleased that he came out from Seattle and did so well. Jack & Joe
invested some time in John James, early on, and we are pleased he is doing so
well.

Special mention to Tony Drews, who seemed to have a flawless weekend.
Additionally he entered the MOTRAH AUTOCROSS  and garnered 2nd fastest time
with his
road racing TR4. (Tony was a serious candidate for the coveted ARE Seiko
Chronograph)

Perseverence is Uncle Jack's middle name. Five Hour Trip home to Geneseo,
rebuilt axle with new R&P, returned  to track, and ran 2:53s.

More later,

enuff for the moment.  what's your story?

Joe

   </HTML>