fot

Re: [Fot] california cheese????

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] california cheese????
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:05:47 -0700
It would indeed have to be a wide brush for your ass.

Incidentally, I plan to stop at Cabelas on the way back to Virginia
and get a duplicate of your Wisconsin-style flying nun hat. I even
have an FOT patch to sew on the front. I'll have to do it myself
since Diane has already served notice that she wouldn't touch a hat
like that for fear of cooties. I think everyone on the FOT needs a
hat like that. We could be famous. Or at least immediately recognizable.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS