fot

Re: [Fot] Brake PDWA block

To: fot@autox.team.net, Don Carter <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake PDWA block
From: <koblinger@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:45:18 -0500 (CDT)
Just a thought. Some years ago I had a '55 Chevy wagon that I converted to disc
brakes. About a year after the conversion it developed a severe pull to the
left. After much effort liberally sprinkled with four letter words, I
discovered that the flexible brake hose to the right caliper had failed
internally, restricting flow to that caliper. The hose was a name brand and
less than two years old. Replaced hose (actually both just to be safe!) and
problem solved.

Cheers,
Kurt O.