fot

Re: [Fot] Shipping cars

To: "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Shipping cars
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:47:33 -0600
Welcome to N.M. Shane [and Rags]. Hope you'll make Southwest
Motorsport [swms.org] your new home club. We are having our last
event of the season October 12th-14th. Redcoats on the Rio Grande
will feature a All British race on Saturday. Come on out and say Hi
and bring Rags if it's ready.
Again, welcome to New Mexico - The Land of Entrapment. I'll look
forward to meeting you some time soon.
Greg Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM