fot

[Fot] Triumph World

To: fot@autox.team.net, vtow@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph World
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:13:10 EST
Amici...

I recently obtained a subscription to the magazine TRIUMPH WORLD.  While I
was aware of this magazine (friends had sent me copies of articles from time to
time), I had never seen a copy.

I was very impressed.  It is glossy, high quality, and covers all things
TRIUMPH.  The scope of the articles is wide, including competition, history,
restoration, social and so on.  I've read both issues I've received so far from
cover to cover.  I sure would recommend it to those of you who would enjoy such
TRIUMPH specific publication.

If you are not aware of TRIUMPH WORLD, it is available by subscription, as
well as at some newsstand outlets.  If you have trouble locating a copy, you
might contact their subscription office (tw.mag@kelsey.co.uk).  They might be
able to help you find a source near you.

Bill Dentinger